HAPPY FRIDAY, gorgeous / handsome!!
Happy New Year as well! I’m starting you off easy… These are the informative foodie posts I have for you today. They are few in number, but I ALSO put together a nation-wide METAL \m/ concert report! These are shows that I would definitely check out if 1) I was in the area or, 2) not so dang busy!! If you happen to go to one of these tell me how it was!!
If I let any shows off that you think should be on there, let me know – I’ll add it!
- It’s no secret that many factory farms feed their stock an antibiotic concoction as a preemptive measure to fight disease. The problem with this is that the animals pass on the antibiotics to us, which is a bad thing. One farmer is using oregano oil as a substitute, and has gotten extremely promising results!
- Totally awesome chef’s guide to kinves. Everything you wanted to know!
And here is your weekly national concert report for my fellow metal brothers and sisters out there.
- Made of Metal’s Tribute to Pantera – 1/11/13 @ Culture Room, Ft. Lauterdale, FL
- Mark Rizzo – 1/11/13 @ Frankies, Toledo, OH
- Asesino – 1/11/13 @ Key Club, Hollywood, CA
- Impending Doom
Happy Rockin’ New Year!!