Spicy Cheeba Gold Potato Salad
A creamy, spicy, and elevated potato salad dish that your guests will love!
Servings 6 people
- 1.5 Pounds Melissa's Produce Baby Dutch Yellow Potatoes cut in bite sized pieces
- 3/4 Cup Vegenaise vegan mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Cheeba Gold Hot Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Diced Cornichons cocktail pickles
- 1/4 Cup Diced Shallot
- 1/4 Cup Diced Green Olives
- 1/4 Cup Diced Celery
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
Fill a large pot halfway with cold water, and add potatoes. Cover and place on the stove, turning the heat up to high.
Bring to a boil, and boil until the potatoes are fork tender, about 15 minutes.
Drain the potatoes, place in a large bowl, and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
Add in the remaining ingredients, and mix thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving.