Apricot Cherry Salad
A perfectly paired summer salad that satisfies, and is full of essential nutrients, fueling your summer body!
Servings 4 People
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar Get a good one!
- 1 Teaspoon Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper Freshly cracked
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil Get the good stuff!
- 12 Cups Romaine Lettuce Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Cherries Fresh, Pitted & Halved
- 1 1/2 Cups Apricots Fresh, Pitted & Quartered
- 1 Cup Almonds Raw, Roughly chopped
- 1 Avocado Cubed
In a very large bowl, add in the balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk to combine. Measure out the olive oil, and slowly drizzle into the vinegar mixture while whisking vigorously.
Add in all the lettuce, and toss until well coated. Divide among 4 bowls.
Top the lettuce with the cherries, apricots, avocado and almonds, and serve immediately.
Serving: 1Salad | Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 36.1g | Saturated Fat: 1.6g | Sodium: 252.5mg | Fiber: 9.9g | Sugar: 14.8g