- 1 Cup Roasted Red Peppers
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Serrano Chiles , chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Nutritional Yeast
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- Walnuts & Sprouts for garnish(optional)
Place all ingredients in a food processor, and blend for about 30 – 60 seconds until smooth.
Place in a serving bowl, and serve with raw veggies. I used carrots, celery, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, and broccoli.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.7g | Protein: 2.9g | Fat: 8.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.8g | Sodium: 375.5mg | Fiber: 1.6g | Sugar: 2.4g