I read articles related to food/health all the time, and want to start sharing the interesting ones with you! Here’s to good eating, good drinking, and good health, rockstar!
- Aspartame Causes Brain Damage – Did you know that aspartame was REJECTED by the FDA FOUR TIMES!?? Aspartame is also carcinogenic, and can make you fat! So scary that SO MUCH of it is in foods that we consume regularly. Excess sugar intake is bad for you, but artificial sweeteners are worse. This article is a bit technical, but it’s worth the effort and time to muscle through it. Show your body some love! Use the real stuff, and use it sparingly.
- Baffled by eggplant? Here’s an excellent guide on how to prepare eggplant for cooking.
- Labels can affect what we eat and what we wear. Even more reason to listen to your body while eating.
- Lilian Cheung gives us 7 Steps to Healthy Weight Loss, Without Dieting.
- I’m addicted to Kimberly Snyder. She talks a whole lotta sense, so you’ll be seeing quite a few links from her in the future. This week she explores why not all smoothies are created equal. Don’t let those smoothie chains fool you!
- Totally awesome idea for SPIDER PLACECARDS!!! Can you tell I’m totally amped for Halloween! These are just ADORABLE (not to mention affordable)!
I hope that you find these articles informative and entertaining. Have a fantastic weekend, y’all!!!