Hey hey hey! Second week in a row; we’re setting records here! Here are the foodie articles of the week, for your viewing pleasure. Feed that brain of yours, rockstar!
- This is a GREAT guide to moving toward healthier eating habits by Leo Babaouta – the zen (habits) master.
- Black beans in brownies?!? Oh yes, they did! This, and other healthier baking alternatives.
- Does microwaving your veggies contribute to nutrient loss? Get the facts from the folks over at The Kitchn
- Check out this comprehensive guide to the San Diego beer scene. Cheers! I think Rock Bottom is the best. Jason Stockberger, the San Diego Brewmaster, is a certified rockstar as far as The Devil Wears Parsley is concerned!
- We should have the right to know what’s in the food we’re feeding ourselves and our families. This is why voting YES on Proposition 37 is important. For those of you who don’t live in California, it’s still a good read, as this may be coming to your state soon.
I hope you enjoyed these little morsels of goodness. More next week! Have a fantastic weekend – I know I will… I’m getting more work done on the tattoo! I’m sure I’ll share the aftermath. Enjoy those cooler temps! Fall is HERE!
Leave a Reply