…and the air is full of the aroma of Orange Blossoms! Last weekend we decided it would be nice to get out from under all of our home-improvement projects and see the world! Mission San Juan Capistrano was our target destination, but it got derailed when Highway 74 was closed!
We also scouted out some great potential camp-sites for Camp Stout Out 2014. Yeehaw! Even though our original plans fell through, we made the most of the situation. Nothing great is to be experienced when we’re full of negativity. We found some gems, and talked to some really great people that we otherwise would have never met! Great things lurk at every corner, you just have to slow down, and open your eyes. Cheers to the start of another GREAT weekend!
Here are my fancies for the week:
- Style Is The Way You Live Your Life
- Shauna Haider advises us to Go With Our Gut
- I’m loving this keybr typing tutorial. Are you a “touch typer”?
- Jcrop is pretty rad! I’ve been getting my hands dirty with that lately. Fun stuff!
- How To Stop Being So Reactive All The Time
- This is an oldie, but a goodie. Who doesn’t like funny cat gifs?This one is particularly funny!
- I must try this all natural, home-made Whipped Body Butter.
- Strawberry Season is upon us, and this Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Chia Pudding looks delicious!
- Do Cats Like To Be Hugged?