Welcome to the first “Feed Your Brain, Rock Star” of the year! I realize that in the past, this column has been all over the place. The lists contained things that interest me, but may not interest you. I get super excited about tech stuff, metal stuff, and all kinds of other stuff too. Things got a little hap-hazard, and for that, I apologize. There’s nothing wrong with experimenting, and now that I’ve done it, I’ve come to the conclusion that this is a food blog – therefore we need links that relate to food, even if it’s just a little bit!
Gardening, kitchen, recipes, food, utensils, tools, and health will be the new format I’ll try to stick to. Does that tickle your fancy? It tickles mine, and I can’t wait to share the gems I find around the web.
- Ten Ways To Reset Your Kitchen For The New Year
- I don’t know about you, but I sure could use a slice of this Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake while re-setting my kitchen!
- Being organized is a daily practice, that’s for sure. If you aren’t as organized as you’d like to be, check out these Six Things All Impossibly Organized People Do.
- I just love Gerry from Foodness Gracious. He’s got awesome recipes, awesome photography skills, and overall, just slays at life. You’ll be seeing him around here a lot. Check out his latest Salmon Quinoa Bowl!
- How often do you sit down at the dinner table? Sue gives us the low-down on the Sunday Supper Challenge and a recipe for some tasty, warming Good Luck White Chicken Chili.
- Curious about bee pollen? It’s got so many great properties like anti-oxidants, fatty acids, it can boost your metabolism, act as a natural probiotic, and more. Kimberly Snyder leaves no rock un-turned with her Buzz On Bee Pollen.
- Have you tried the whole 30 diet? I haven’t, but these recipes look amazing. I’m intrigued by the BLT Breakfast Salad with Soft Boiled Eggs and Avocado. I’m definitely a fan of savory, green, leafy breakfasts! Call me crazy.
Cheers to a great weekend,