This “10 Ways Beer Makes You Healthier” image popped up in my email last week, and I fell in love with it! It’s interesting to know that beer has qualities that have the potential to improve our quality of life beyond the obvious. Pour yourself a pint while you check out these other awesome craft beer related morsels from around the web this week! Cheers!
- The big news in these last two weeks has been the release of Ballast Point’s Pineapple Sculpin. Released in the past as a draft beer only option, it has finally made it to bottles! I’ve had the Grapefruit Sculpin, which is great, and their Habañero Sculpin is still my favorite beer to date. I haven’t had this beauty yet, but it’s popular! It’s reported that there’s lots of pineapple on the nose, but the ale isn’t overly sweet. Sounds like it’ll be right up my alley!
- I envy the Beeroness’ storytelling abilities, and this one is no exception! The Porter Caramelized Onion and Brie Dip looks pretty tasty too, and perfect for that big party coming up!
- Did you know that they have a Beer Bloggers and Writers Conference? It’s in Tampa Bay, Florida this year. Are any of you craft beer bloggers going? I’m considering it!
- Stone Brewing Company is turning 20 this year! They’ll be celebrating all year, and this beauty, the Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout was just re-released Monday. It was originally brewed in 2008. All year they will be re-releasing old beers with their original artwork as part of their Encore series! YUM!
- See? Beer CAN make you healthier! As with everything in live, “Everything in moderation” applies here too. It’s not a license to get scholshed every night!
- It was only a matter of time before a craft beer relay race was conjured up! This looks hecka fun, and they have races dotted all over the USA!
- Ironfire Brewing is my favorite local brewery, based in Temecula, CA, and they’re having their 2nd Annual Wetwood Saturday event on February 6th! Everything will be barrel aged. I do believe this might be heaven on earth.
So, there you have it! Who among you are diggin’ the craft beer scene? What are your favorite brews? Favorite breweries? I wanna know!
Leave a Reply