Wheee! I’ts been a busy couple of weeks! I’ve been working hard to keep a tight schedule and work on some projects that have been on the back burner for quite some time. Who needs a new year to start anew? Not this gal! Some things I hope to share with you very very soon, but until then, here are happenings around the internet which I found quite interesting! I hope you’re ready for the holidays! If you’ve got some time on your hands, and are in need of the best Christmas cookie recipe ever, you may be in luck! I’m working on a post for my very favorite Christmas cookie! I hope to get it up soon, we’re getting down to the wire here!
- Pesticide consumption in America is very real and very scary. Now More Than Ever, gives great reasons why buying organic foods is so very important.
- Not all salads are created equal. Here are some great, healthy substitutions to bump up the nutrition factor!
- Make your dessert worth it during the holiday season (and always)!
- This is totally on my “to make” list – Soy-Free Vegan Cream Cheese
- Some people dear to me suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. Here are some tips to better manage the condition. One person I know started having Kimberly Snyder’s Glowing Green Smoothie on the regular, and the doctor DECREASED her medication!! No joke, and totally RAD!
- Is science dying? I certainly hope not. This is not directly food related, but totally geeky, and I love it! Opinion should never be thought of as elevated over science.
- Since today is the Winter Solstice, I’ll leave you with Phil Plait’s Top Astronomy Pictures of 2012. Geeky, celestial, and spectacular!
Happy Winter Solstice!